Common Services Centres, which comes under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, has recently launched a digital payment platform called DigiPay Lite for Indian citizens. This new version agent.paycsc is more simplified than the previously designed Digipay platform. Now that it has been successfully developed, it’s projected to reach more people and send a ray of hope to citizens belonging to rural India.
A good point about Digipay Lite is that users here aren’t mandated to have a CSC ID. This means that crossing the eligibility bar to access the facilities is hassle-free. With such a convenient approach, it is obvious that more people will be adopting the digital platform. Simultaneously, a sense of financial inclusion erupts even in the most secluded areas with limited banking services. In addition to that, a growth in digital payments will become evident.
Getting started with Digipay Lite ID through Agent.paycsc portal
- There are two main ways to get started with Digipay Lite ID. One is by connecting with the CSC District Manager; the second is by visiting the official website of Digipay Lite.
- Both processes follow a simple pattern and will require KYC details.
- With the web registration process, enter the correct web page of DigiPay and tap on ‘download’.
- For a swift process, make sure to enable the geolocation.
- Coming back to the app for registration, provide details that have been asked including name, contact number, email address, Adhar number, and so on.
- Complete your KYC by adding the Aadhaar card details and verifying the same, with the help of biometric authentication.
- Your KYC will now be verified. Following this, you should receive a unique username and password.
How To Login to Digipay Lite ID?
After you are clear with the registration process, it is time to move on and avail its offerings. Users would have to successfully log into their account for that, and this is how:
- Using a favorite web browser of yours, enter the correct website of agent.paycsc.
- The landing page will have space each for username and password. Simply, input your credentials and submit. If not registered yet, quickly follow up with the registration process.
- Assuming you have signed in, you should now find your dashboard with all other important details on the following page.
Process To Create Digipay Lite I’d
To create digi pay lite i’d, you ca follow given steps:
- Connect to your CSC District Manager.
- Then, click on the given link to submit your details.
- Complete your KYC verification to further accessing the portal.
- Your Login id and password will be shared to you on your email.
Solving password issues on Agent.paycsc portal
Agent.paycsc portal also has a specified feature of ‘forgot password’, allowing users to easily recover their forgotten password. If you are facing a familiar situation, follow the given steps to recover your password:
- Navigate back to Agent.paycsc.
- You should find the “Forgot Password” option on the right-hand side of the page and click on it.
- Input a valid CSC ID in the allotted space for the username and tap on “Send OTP”.
- Check for an OTP sent to your linked mobile number linked.
- Upon verification, you’ll receive a login ID along with other important instructions.
Available services on DigiPay Lite and agent.paycsc
DigiPay Lite offers its many facilities through their website agent.paycsc From all, its best and most-used services include the following:
- Cash Withdrawal: Every possible VLE is given the cash withdrawal option for customers through their Aadhaar-linked account numbers. For the same, they’d have to enter the customer’s bank name, and Aadhaar Card Number, and proceed with biometric authentication.
- Balance Enquiry: As a VLE, you can anytime check the available balance in customers’ Aadhaar-linked account numbers.
- Domestic Money Transfer (DMT): Users can take advantage of the low-fee transfer of cash to beneficiary accounts. From remitter to beneficiary, the transfer of money is possible with just a click.
- Mini Statement: DigiPay Lite moreover allows VLEs to generate mini statements for their account transaction. This allows them to keep track of their transactions and manage accordingly.
- AEPS Cash Deposit: Customers can deposit money anytime they wish to through DigiPay Lite. But to process it, you’d have to first authenticate the Aadhaar card information.
Digipay Lite is one of the best initiatives by CSC, that have oversimplified online transactions. Also, getting started with agent.paycsc and completing payments along with immediate activation and hassle-free KYC completion is very simple. It has perhaps changed the way we perceive remote banking, ensuring convenience in the long term. Here, one can even process transactions without a valid CSC ID.
FAQs About Agent.paycsc
Ans- Agent.paycsc lets you undertake all possible bank transactions using any compatible smartphone. You can even check out your account balance from the portal’s “DIGIPAY PASSBOOK” section. In case, you don’t find an updated balance, tap on the ‘SYNC’ option.
Ans- CSC’s payment system is called DIGIPAY, a phenomenal system meant to facilitate government entitlements, including NREGA, Old Age Pension, social security pension, Handicapped, etc.
Ans- To provide Digi Pay Lite services, one must be a valid retailer or CSC Center having the ID. It includes features like AEPS withdrawal, DMT, Cash Deposit, Mini Statement, etc. The panel lets you facilitate any of these services to customers.
Ans-Digipay is an initiative by CSC, which is free to use and additionally comes with a free tested app (version 0.0.18), by the name DigiPay Lite. It is available to install on Android phones, and can also be accessed via the web. The panel doesn’t discriminate based on geographical location and is accessible from anywhere in India.
Ans- Digipay agent.paycsc allows VLEs to withdraw cash for the customers, through Aadhaar linked account number. To process withdrawals, you’d have to start by providing the customer’s bank name along with the Aadhaar Number and complete biometric authentication to proceed.